Blockchain Developer Job Listing
Possible Previous work history: Strategy & Innovation, Java Developer, C# Developer, Senior QA Engineer, Solution & Proposition Architect, Senior Developer, and lastly Project Manager.
We are working to create an early stage blockchain development project for the underrepresented community and are seeking individuals are driven and passionate about working at an early stage startup. We are looking to build our own blockchain that can handle being the underlying infrastructure needed to rebuild the underrepresented resources. We are also increasing our amazing advisory team, and have also recently raised seed venture funding from a top-tier Bitcoin Marketer. We driving down the path of managing a suite of brands to become the first DAPs on our Blockchain platform.
A strong applicant must be a new or experienced Blockchain Developer with hands-on experience with Solidity, Java, and WebApps. That includes students and engineering professionals who are trained and enthusiastic about contributing technical expertise. You should be able to recognize both the how smart contracts can be used to benefit the “underrepresented community” through the blockchain platform.
- Help implement and maintain our blockchain infrastructure
- Educate technical staff in blockchain development
- Writing, testing, and deploying Ethereum smart contracts and building the System design (oracles, services, etc)
- Supporting the development of DApps as part of our platform
- Work with partners and vendors in support of ICO rollout
- Strong software engineering background including strong skills in testing, source control, documentation, refactoring, and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge and experience with at least one other programming language
- Familiarity with the ERC-20 (and ideally ERC-721) spec
- Must be comfortable collaborating and discussing ideas around the code – will be working with different developers to deliver features
- Prior contributions to Ethereum or other blockchain solutions is a strong plus
- Experience in Bitcoin, cryptography, or financial software a major plus but not necessary
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency
- Average Base Pay
- Employment Type
- JobLocation Remote
- Work From Home
- JobLocation Onsite
- 42 Reads Way, New Castle DE. 19720
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com